Titanium Bounce House with Double Lane Slide
- Actual Size: 31’L x 13’W x 15’H
- Outlets: 1
- Attendants: Adult supervision
Titanium Bounce House with Dual Lane Slide
Bounce Houses R Us is now offering this this awesome Titanium Bounce House with Dual Lane Slide and Basketball hoop. This unit features a large bounce area with large netted vent windows to keep things cool for the kids inside, while allowing parents a clear view of activities inside. Additionally, there's an inside baksetball hoop, a climbing area that leads to the exterior slide, and then the fun ends in the landing area. Want more than a bounce house? This is your unit.
Outlets: 1 standard (20 amps) 110 volts GFCI outlet within 100 feet of the unit.
Attendants: Adult supervision is required at all times. No exceptions.
Setup location: Please specify when you are booking the Titanium Bounce House with double lane Slide if you will be setting up on grass, or asphalt/concrete at the time of booking. All anchors need to be secured using metal stakes or sandbags. We prefer ground stakes when possible but if that is not an option we will need to anchor using sandbags.
- The Titanium Bounce House with double lane Slide requires a flat surface for installation.
- Please make sure the setup area is clear for setup. We will not set up on rocks, gravel, sand or dirt. Pet waste should be cleaned up before our arrrival. Please clean up your surface area prior to our delivery.
- If there are any challenges a large delivery vehicle might face upon delivery, please notify us when booking or put in the notes when booking online.
- Please make sure we have a clear path way to park & unload all rental equipment as close to the set up area as possible.
- Professional setup/tear down
- We are registered with the Illinois Department of labor for public events
- We have Liability insurance, workmens comp, and commercial vehicle insurance
- We offer Certificates of Insurance
- Pre and post event cleaning and sanitizing
- We provide all extension Cords, Please keep in mind we can only go a max of 100 feet