Circus Obstacle Course 51'
- Actual Size: 51'L x 11'W x 13'H
- Outlets: 2 electrical outlets, each on its own 20 amp circuit, within 100' of the Unit
- Attendants: 2 are required at all times
Circus Obstacle Course 51' RentalThere’s no Clowning Around with this massive 51’ long obstacle course. The Circus Obstacle Challenge two-part combo brings all of the action of a three-ring circus, sure to entertain children of all ages under the big top. Young ringmasters and circus performers will be drawn to this inflatable play structure's endless combination of activities, including a large jump, slide, plenty of squeeze throughs and pop ups! This fantastic inflatable play structure brings together the Circus Pop UpChallenge and Circus Slide Challenge for one amazing, fun-filled unit. The amazing colors and artwork will make you feel that you are part of a circus performance, and it all starts when you enter through two rings of fire!
Participants: 2 at a time One person in each lane** 250 lbs per person weight limit**Must be over 34"
Outlets: 2 standard (20 amps) 110 volts GFCI outlet within 100 feet of the unit.
Attendants: The Circus Obstacle Course requires 3 attendants to stay with the unit while in use at all times. You may use your attendants, or book our professionally trained staff to help with your next event.
Setup location: Please specify when you are booking the Circus Obstacle Course if you will be setting up indoors or outdoors. We need to know specifically if it will be on a floor, grass, or asphalt/concrete at the time of booking. All anchors need to be secured using metal stakes or sandbags. We prefer ground stakes when possible but if that is not an option we will anchor using sandbags.
- The Circus Obstacle Course requires a flat surface for installation.
- Please make sure the setup area is clear. We do not set up on rocks, gravel, sand or dirt. No pet waste either. Please clean up your surface area prior to delivery.
- If there are any challenges a large delivery vehicle might face please notify us when booking or put in the notes when booking online.
- Please make sure we have a clear path way to park & unload the equipment as close to the set up area as possible.
- If setting up indoors please make sure we are entering through double doors that are free of bars. This is a large piece and needs a double door space to enter the facility.
- Professional setup/tear down
- We are registered with the Illinois Department of Labor for public events
- We have Liability insurance, workmens comp, and commercial vehicle insurance
- We offer Certificates of Insurance
- Pre and post event cleaning and sanitizing
- We provide all extension Cords, Please keep in mind we can only go a max of 100 feet