Circus Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Actual Size: 30'L x 12'W x 13'H
- Outlets: 1 electrical outlet, on its own 20 amp circuit, within 100' of the unit
- Attendants: 2 are required at all times
Circus Inflatable Obstacle course rentals
Rent a obstacle course in Chicago or Chicagoland suburbs
Bounce Houses R Us has a Circus inflatable obstacle course rental challenge for your next event. Our circus inflatable obstacle course offers 30 feet of pure entertainment for you and your guest. Our circus inflatable obstacle course takes the participants on a fun journey though a circus themed obstacle course complete with big top graphics. Our circus Carnival themed unit has clowns, elephants, and a circus ring with a ring master on the unit, This circus obstacle will take you through tunnels, around horizontal pop ups, vertical pop ups, right up to a climbing wall where you slide to the finish to win the race!! The circus inflatable obstacle course rental is sure to challenge all ages. Add this to you next school event, church event, or backyard party so your guest can have hours of enjoyable fun physical activity. This brightly colored 30 foot circus obstacle course rental features bright purple, bright yellow and green colors. to make the circus theme complete. Our Circus obstacle course rentals for teen and our obstacle course rentals for children are sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Displayed Pricing = up to 6 hours of fun for a great low price.
Anything beyond 6 hours is charged an additional $25.00 an hour
or Keep over night for an additional $95.00.
Circus Inflatable Obstacle Course
Our Circus inflatable obstacle course rental is 30'L x 12'W x 13'H. Our Circus obstacle course has mesh windows for easy viewing for all participants. The mesh on the top arch keeps participants in the obstacle and prevents them from climbing to the top. At the end of the obstacles course’s finish is a mesh liner that the participants can climb out safely. This obstacle course does need an outlet within 100 feet (we supply the electrical cord) of 110 GFI outlet.
How to use our obstacle course.
Two participants at a time are allowed on the circus obstacle course. Do not send others in the circus obstacle course until both participants have reached the end and are out of the circus obstacle course. Our circus obstacle course requires adult supervision at all time. Best practice is to have supervision at the front of the circus obstacle course and at the end.
Most popular kids obstacle course rental
The 30 foot obstacle course is the most popular kids circus obstacle course rental. May we also suggest if you are looking for the most popular Adult obstacle course rental the 90’ Atomic Drop Obstacle Course or 77ft Extreme obstacle Course that is super fun for adult, teen, kid, or any age-friendly inflatable obstacle course rentals. The Circus Obstacle is a fun race obstacle course opposed to a playground obstacle. Circus Obstacle course rentals are a great way to get the kids to have fun competitive time racing each other.
How to book the circus Obstacle Course
The Circus inflatable obstacle course is a very popular obstacle course for school event rentals, Church event rentals, and backyard event rentals. It is best to reserve the circus jump obstacle as soon as you know your date as this is a very popular obstacle course.
1.You can book fast and easily 24 hours a day online. Just click on add to cart, pick the date of your event, enter the start and finish time of your event (Max 6) hours and complete the check out process. You will receive a confirmation email and we will see you on your big day.
2. You can also call Bounce Houses R Us at 630-903-6800 during our normal business hours and talk to one of our trained party planners and they will be happy to answer any questions you may have and help you book a spectacular event.
Set up location requirements
- Your set area for the Circus Obstacle Course needs to be free of rocks, pet waste, sharp objects, or any other hazards
- We can not set up under utilities lines.
- Please make sure you have a clearance of at least 5 feet opening if the Circus Obstacle Course is going indoors or through a fence.
- Please make sure to clear a spot for our delivery drives to unload the obstacle course as close as possibe to the set up area of the circus obstacle Course. If your parking is over 50 feet away from the set up location of the circus obstacle course please notify our office or if booking online please put it the customer notes.
Important details about our set up of the inflatable obstacle course and our company
- Profession setup and take down of the obstacle course rental
- We are registered with the Illinois Department of Labor to provide inflatables for public events
- We have Liability Insurance
- We have workmen’s Comp
- We have commercial vehicle insurance
- Staking and/or sandbag is done depending on your location
- We supply the extension cords