18' Big Kahuna Inflatable Water Slide
- Actual Size: 36'L x 15'W x 18'H
- Outlets: 1 electrical outlet, on its own 20 amp circuit, within 100' of the unit
- Attendants: Adult Supervision at all times
18' Big Kahuna Inflatable Water Slide Rentals
Displayed Pricing = up to 6 hours of fun for a great low price.
Anything beyond 6 hours is charged an additional $25.00 an hour
Keep over night for an additional $95.00 (8:00 am pick Up)
The 18' Big Kahuna Inflatable Water slide is perfect for little beach combers and surfers at your festival or party. A great way to have fun, and cool off. This exciting water slide allows participants to climb 18 feet to a No-Jump Top, which forces riders to slide down correctly, keeping them secure. A midway hump will have riders saying "Cowabunga!" into the safety-ended splash landing at the bottom of this impressive inflatable water slide.
This Water slide is an amazing inflatable slide. Our slides are made safe and secure with lite strong, fire-resistant vinyl making it safer, portable and more durable.
Participants: 1 person at a time** 250 lbs per person weight limit**Must be over 26"
Requirements: A water hose that reaches to the unit. If we need to bring it through a gate or pathway, it must be at least 36 inches wide. 20 feet of air space above the setup location must be completely clear of branches, power lines, or any other obstacle.
Outlets: 1 standard (20 amps) 110 volts GFCI outlet within 100 feet of the unit. Generator rentals are available here if you do not have a electricity supply.
Attendants: Adult supervision is required at all times
Setup location: Please specify when you are booking the 18' Big Kahuna Inflatable Water Slide if you will be setting up on grass, or asphalt/concrete at the time of booking. All anchors need to be secured using metal stakes or sandbags. We prefer ground stakes when possible but if that is not an option we will anchor using sandbags.
- The 18' Big Kahuna dry Slide requires a flat surface for installation.
- Please make sure the setup area is clear. We do not set up on rocks, gravel, sand or dirt. No pet waste either. Please clean up your surface area prior to delivery.
- If there are any challenges a large delivery vehicle might face please notify us when booking or put in the notes when booking online.
- Please make sure we have a clear path way to park & unload the equipment as close to the set up area as possible.
- Professional setup/tear down
- We are registered with the Illinois Department of Labor for public events
- We have Liability insurance, workmens comp, and commercial vehicle insurance
- We offer Certificates of Insurance
- Pre and post event cleaning and sanitizing
- We provide all extension Cords, Please keep in mind we can only go a max of 100 feet